Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Policy: This blog does not publish anonymous or attacking comments!

In the past few weeks I have received many comments from readers of this blog who did not include their name with their comment. They left an anonymous comment. 

It is frustrating for me to read these anonymous comments because many of these comments make good points, while others include a legitimate challenge to an article.

A few years ago, I decided that I would not publish comments from people who did not  include their name with their comment and I would not publish comments that attack others.

I regularly receive comments from people who are attacking others, or attacking me. I have not published those comments. Many of those comments were also made by people who remained anonymous

I have also received many good and instructive comments from people who did not include their name with their comment. I did not publish those comments either.

Whether the comment is instructive or attacking, I simply will not publish an anonymous or an attacking comment.

Therefore if you want your comment published on this blog, you must post your name with the comment and you must not attack others.


You will notice that this is the tenth time that I have posted a similar comment.

Alex Schadenberg

No comments: