Thursday, October 31, 2013

Your Life Counts: Make a Promise to Live.

Your Life Counts is asking you to:

Make a Promise To Live - for yourself
and your loved ones, today! Do it now...


It's a promise to LIVE and NOT to die by suicide.

Here's why...


So often we hear people say things like ... "if I die my family will get over it..." or "no-one cares about me..." or  "it doesn't matter if I'm here or not..." or "just can't go on......"  or "I just can't go on...I want to sleep and never wake up..." or "everyone would be better off if I wasn't here..." or "things will never change, I can't live like this anymore..." and so on... sounds familiar? 

Make a Promise to Live - find out more and download the wallet sized pledge card here.

Do you know the signs and the symptoms of suicide? Do you know what to do? Read more at the Your Life Counts Knowledge Centre here.

Your Life Counts: International Suicide Prevention Day.

No comments: